Bulldog 200Q Anti Snake Stabiliser
Pot holes, speeding vehicles and uneven road surfaces are just some of the hazards that can make towing a caravan or trailer a dangerous experience.
Easily fitted with no holes to drill the 200Q will help reduce these effects. Compatible for use with all hitch heads including "stabiliser" hitch's the Bulldog stabiliser has a friction area Ten times greater than that found in the integral hitch and is incorporated within a torque head assembly which does not rely on gripping a ball to offer resisitance against swaying movement,
A silicone chrome leaf spring takes care of pitching movement and again does not rely on gripping a ball to be effective. With over 250,000 past and present users the 200Q is a proven answer to staying in control.
At a glance
- Compatible with stabiliser hitch heads
- Proven anti pitch and snake controls
- No holes to drill it will not invalidate caravan warranty
- Rugged heavy duty construction
- Easy to use proven quick release device
- Improved driver confidence
- Easy to fit, will fit most popular makes of cars
- Model G for standard British 2 bolt tow bars
- Model G8 for swan neck tow bars.