TR35 Tracker Vs Factory Fitted
One of the things we are most asked is "Why do I need an additional GPS tracker if I already have one fitted?" Good question, let us explain.
Bulldog provides a range of GPS trackers and each comes with a high quality assurance that it is tough, durable and reliable, whatever the circumstances may be for fitting it. Take our TR35, for example. A tried and tested device which does exactly what it says on the tin!
It is one of the toughest trackers on the market and with a battery life giving up to four years stand-by time from just one charge, it pretty much looks after itself.
Trackers are fitted on a range of vehicles now before they hit the street and while this should obviously be applauded, we would still recommend a second, more comprehensive, device be added for added security and increased peace of mind.
Factory-fitted trackers are fixed while our sturdy TR35 is magnetic and can be fitted anywhere out of sight. This helps to thwart the thieves who know what they are looking to remove and where from and also gives that safety in numbers feel - if the factory tracker is located the thief may not think about looking for a second one!
We are immensely proud of our TR35, it's proved very popular with customers and been hugely successful. Our team at Bulldog have taken loads of positive feedback from individuals and companies who have fitted it and we are constantly monitoring the equipment, upgrading and improving when necessary.
So, what does the TR35 do? Here are seven benefits we think you will find interesting:
● It is easily attached to any metal by two high-powered magnets, manufactured from ABS and is IP66 rated for use in the harshest conditions.
● The TR35 is intelligent, it's sensors will detect and inform you of any vibration or movement - helping you to prevent a theft while it's in the process of happening. It will also alert you if the magnets have been removed.
● The TR35 comes to you as a complete package - it's all there, you don't need to buy any ‘additional extras' to get you up and running.
● It can be used on all kinds of vehicles, including caravans, motorhomes, farming and plant equipment, cargo containers, vans and lorries.
● The TR35 will let you track and report from a range of information including speed, travel time, geofencing and mileage.
● A Smartphone app or tracking portal lets you track in real time so you know where your property is at all times and will also alert you to any movement outside a pre-defined area.
For more information about how a GPS tracker can help you, telephone our team on 01952 728171